Saturday 9 May 2015

Ehlers Danlos Syndrome Awareness Month 2015- Fact 11 and 12

The credit from these graphics goes to the Invisible Zebra Facebook page please go and like their page


Fact 11:

I have dislocations and subluxations multiple times a day. While it is important to strengthen the joints physic does not work for everyone. I tried physio so many times for extended periods of time but it made me worse. While I think physio can work if it doesn't work for you thats okay. There are some great suggestions in this post. For me heavy lifting is a soap bottle when I was doing physio I couldn't use the weight so I had to use the soap bottle!! Haha!


Fact 12:

Prolapse has happened in my family a lot and I am not ashamed to say I have had this problem. It isn't a fun problem and their isn't an awful lot that they can do about it but it isn't something to be ashamed off as you can't help it.



No comments:

Post a Comment