Sunday 23 December 2012

Celebrities that may have had EDS

Okay I am back.
I wanted to talk about celebrities that may have had EDS and why I think these celebrities may have had EDS. Please note I have no proof- I am just someone with EDS who can see the signs.

Michael Jackson:

Michael Jackson had a ton of symptoms!


  • Lobe-less Ears
  • Hollow Cheeks
  • Poor Wound healing
  • Marfanoid apperance- weight 48kg height 175cm
  • Hypermobility
  • High pitched voice was said might have been caused by abnormal cartilage
  • Anxiety Issue
  • Pain
  • Insomnia
  • It was reported that he was a hypochondriac
  • Low muscle tone- in the scenes with his shirt off
  • Lupus- connected to EDS commonly
  • Sensitivity to the sun
  • Breathing difficulties
  • Collapsed 1995-POTS maybe? When he collapsed in 1995 medics cited irregular heart beats (tachycardia), gastro-intestinal inflammation, dehydration, kidney and liver irregularities
  • Arthritis
  • Translucent skin


Johnny Depp:

Johnny Depp seems to have the typical EDS elastic skin

Chopin:

People with EDS have speculated that he has EDS. He had hands that are typical in EDSers and a lot of people with EDS can play Chopin very well.

Taylor Swift:

Taylor Swift has a Marfanoid apperance, the 'typical' EDS face (eyes a bit far apart and small chin), hypermobility, low muscle tone,

So what do you guys think? Any comments?

Hugs,
Rachael

2 comments:

  1. I agree with Michael Jackson. Not sure about the others. I also suspect that Whitney Houston had EDS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a Google search on whether Taylor Swift has Ehlers-Danlos or not and this page came up as a link.

    I agree with your assumptions about Michael Jackson (and a few other actors/actresses who get addicted to pain meds) and Taylor Swift being closer to Marfan's but I still think she has either it or EDS. To the posting from January, 2014, yeah, I agree about Whitney Houston as well.

    A lot is asked of these people and drugs help them numb the pain and try and keep going. Sad part is you build a tolerance and then don't know when to stop because the pain never stops.

    Another person is Ann Coulter, though I am pretty sure she has Marfan's.

    BTW, I was just told at the age of 52 that I probably have been dealing with EDS my whole life but I also have MS and RA (rheumatoid arthritis) and we blamed it all on those.

    ReplyDelete