Friday 8 May 2015

Ehlers Danlos Syndrome Awareness Month 2015- Fact 8, 9 and 10

I hope that you are enjoying these posts, I know my regular readers may be getting sick of me mentioning the Invisible Zebra but I want to give credit where it is due. These graphics are made by the Invisible Zebra Facebook page please go like their page and tell them that I sent you.

Fact 8:

My skin splits very easily when I grew my skin split on my back because of how incredibly fragile my skin it. I fall all the time and when your skin splits and your joints dislocate it is not a good combo!!




Fact 9:

I bruise very easily this bruise is from my dog just putting her foot on me and her nail scratched me. When I show people this they think it was a surgery and this was a week after it happened. 






Fact 10:


My mum has very bad varicose veins and she only has "mild" EDS. I don't yet thank goodness but I know many who have them and it is hard on their self confidence depending on where they are they don't want to wear shorts etc but varicose veins don't make you any less beautiful, no one is perfect and that makes them beautiful. Its inner beauty that matters


Thank you for reading please share this to raise EDS awareness and go and like the Invisible Zebra Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment