Sunday 10 May 2015

Ehlers Danlos Syndrome Awareness Month- Fact 15 and 16


The credit for these graphics goes to the Invisible Zebra Facebook page. Please go and like their page and tell them I sent you.

Fact 13:

There really isn't a lot of treatments, and a lot of the treatments don't work effectively. One of the treatments is pain killers and that is not a good thing as they are not the best for the liver etc. I use a lot of different braces to prevent dislocations and I also use a wheelchair to prevent hip and knee dislocations




Fact 14:

I have POTS and it is a horrible condition it makes me faint often and I don't handle things like heat because of it. I have to use compression stockings because of blood pooling or else I have drop attacks

Fact 15:

Collagen effects so much more than people realise. There have been a lot of these problems in my family and in me. EDS is so much more than just hypermobility




Fact 16:

I had all of these problems, I was called a floppy baby and I took a long time to sit, stand, walk and talk


Thank you for reading! I hope that you enjoyed it. Please share this for EDS Awareness and let Invisible Zebra know I sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment