Thursday 21 May 2015

Ehlers Danlos Syndrome Awareness Month- Fact 37, 38, 39

All the credit for these graphics goes to the Invisible Zebra Facebook page. Please go and like her page and let her know that I sent you.

Fact 37:

I would really love more research on EDS. It would be so fantastic to know before the baby is born or straight after so you can prepare and deal with it instead of being a huge shock and not being diagnosed for years!




Fact 3:

I tend to be able to sleep all day long but whenever I try to get to sleep at night it just doesn't work! It is incredibly frustrating!



Fact 39:

I have anxiety. I mean who wouldn't be anxious when there body is falling apart at the seams and you are in pain constantly. I find that counselling helps a little but it won't just disappear when the cause (the pain) is still there.

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to like the Invisible Zebra Facebook Page and tell her I sent you. Check back tomorrow for another post! I hope you are learning something from these posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment