Sunday 17 May 2015

Ehlers Danlos Syndrome Awareness Month- Apology Needed

I just want to apologize for not doing a post every day like I wanted to I have missed 3 days and I feel really horrible. I went on holiday and I underestimated how sick I would be when I came home. I literally haven't moved from my bed since I got home so I haven't done a post. But that is the reality of EDS. You never know what its going to throw at you. Even if I have missed and few days I am proud of how much I have done. I will still be aiming to post everyday and I might even try to make up for what I missed. There will be an exciting post next week as I am doing a EDS meet up in Perth, Western Australia, so if you are in the area please contact me for details!

Thank you all for being so supportive!

No comments:

Post a Comment