Thursday 14 May 2015

Ehlers Danlos Syndrome Awareness Month- Fact 27, 28, 29 and 30

All of the credit for these graphics goes to the Invisible Zebra Facebook page please go and like their page and tell them that I sent you.

Fact 27:

I have not had this problem, at least not diagnosed. I have many family members that have had this issue, even those who aren't officially diagnosed which makes me wonder.





Fact 28:

My mum had this problem and her pregnancy was very tough with me, partly because of this





Fact 29:

Family members have also had this issue but thank goodness I have not had this one yet!



Fact 30:

I have this issue and it is very painful. Now I use catheters and it has actually helped this problem





Thank you all for reading, sorry that my explanations for this were very short but I didn't have much experience so I couldn't offer much. I would be more than happy to let someone do a guest post on this blog if they have experience with this. If you would be interested email me at rachaelmr97@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment