Monday 11 May 2015

Ehlers Danlos Awareness Month- Fact 18, 19,20

All the credit for these graphics goes to the Invisible Zebra Facebook page. Please go and like their page and tell them that I sent you.

Fact 18:

One of the main things that I struggle with is tears and strains, even after the joint has gone back in everything around it hurts just as much if not more. It is painful. I also have spasms and they can be very debilitating





Fact 19:

I also have very bad neck pain. I have to use a neck brace quite often as if I sit for a long period of time I am unable to hold my head up.




Fact 20:


I also have lower back pain! It hurts to sit and stand too much the only way that is somewhat comfortable is laying on my side. I also have sciatica which is a really horrible feeling!





No comments:

Post a Comment