Tuesday 12 May 2015

Ehlers Danlos Syndrome Awareness Month- Fact 21, 22, 23

All the credit from these graphics goes to the Invisible Zebra Facebook page please go and like their page and let them know that I sent you

Fact 21:

I have disc problems and it is very possible. The thing with EDS is that it affects SO many things and yet you still look fine on the outside. Its amazing going through these graphics and to pretty much everyone I can say "Yeah I experienced that". Although I hate others have experienced these problems it is nice to know that I am not alone.




Fact 22:

It is so funny as I am writing this post I am sitting here with a dislocated jaw. I have horrible TMJ problems and sometimes I get very concerned that I have a cavity but it is my TMJ pain radiating through my teeth.


Fact 23:

I have low blood pressure and for a long time I had something called "drop attacks" where I would just drop to the ground because all the blood had pooled in my legs, now I use compression stockings but I still have them from time to time. I also am very prone to passing out. I have palpitations and it isn't nice. I also have very bad headaches and migraines.



Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment