Friday, 6 January 2017

What am I proud of and not proud of?

The Mighty is doing a challenge called "My Mighty Month" which is a set of challenges, I didn't want to do all off them and I didn't want to submit them to the Mighty but I still found some of the challenges interesting and wanted to do them so I thought I would do them here.

This prompt is "Name 5 things you are proud of and 5 things you are not so proud of", I have only done 3 of each because I found it hard to think off things.

What am I proud of?

1. The Fact I am still Fighting: Even though things have been tough I am still here and I am still fighting for my life- yes its hard, but I don't want to give up. Everyday is a challenge but I am still getting up every morning and doing the best I can.

2. How I still get out and volunteer: Even though I am sick and getting out and about is hard I still get out and volunteer because I think it is important to help others when you are able too.

3. The Way that I handle my Medical Conditions: I try my best to have as much knowledge as I possibly can about my medical conditions so that I can do the best to manage my conditions. I keep up with my treatments and medications and my physiotherapy.

What I am not so proud of?

1. The fact that I can get pretty cranky with those I love most when I am really not well: I know this is probably a natural thing to get cranky when you are not well but I still don't like it when I snap at those I love (especially mum), I regret it the moment I do it but I need to learn to think before I say things, to take deep breaths and think about whether what I am saying sounds snappy.

2. That I am not catching up with friends as much as I would like: This is because I am sick and in pain and its hard and exhausting to get out but I should still organise catch ups with people more often and enjoy time with the ones that I love.

3. That I indulge in "retail therapy" a bit too much: Sometimes, especially when I am not well, I like to have a bit of retail therapy, new things such as new makeup makes me happy and while its okay to do that sometimes I really need to save a bit more and not shop so much.

1 comment:

  1. ConvaTec is a global medical products and technologies company, We are providing Like...urostomy bag ,colostomy surgery ,ostomy bag ,ileostomy bag ,ostomy care,therapeutics, continence and critical care, and infusion devices etc...
    ostomy bag
    stoma care
    ileostomy bag
    urostomy bag
    ostomy care

    ReplyDelete