Tuesday 1 January 2013

My Favourite Things

It was requested that I write about my favorite things so here they are :) :

1. Books- I love books and reading so this one is a hard one to keep short! My favorite books are Ruby by V.C Andrews and Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult. People who are interested in Connective Tissue Disorders would like this one.
2. Authors- V.C Andrews, Jodi Picoult and Barbara Delinsky
3. Movies- My all time favorite movie is Ice Castles it is a movie I can watch over and over and still cry everytime.
4. TV Shows- Greys Anatomy is the best show ever. At the moment I am re watching it. I am watching Season 6 at the moment and loving it just as much as the first time I saw it!
5. Games- Monopoly! I love that game. I have it on my Wii so I can play with myself.
6. Foods- Chocolate (who doesn't love chocolate) and cheese
7. Hobbies- Scrapbooking, Reading and Swimming
8. Animals- Zebras of course!! But if I couldn't choose zebras I would have to say Meerkats
9. Pets- My cat Sox or my dog Buddy!



10. Drinks- Mocha
11.Colors- Blue
12. Songs- "Have your Way" by Britt Nicole or "This is the Stuff" by Francesca Battistelli
13. Flowers- Frangipanis
14. Piece of Jewelry- Zebra Print Dangly Earings
15. Perfume- Sex and The City- Kiss
16. Ice-cream- English Toffee
17. Stores- Valleygirl
18. School Subjects- Maths (Yep I know I am weird)
19. Fast Food Restaurants- Hungry Jacks
20. Restaurants- Neros

So, I hope you have learnt a bit about me!

Hugs,
Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment