Friday 4 January 2013

My day :D

I have had an awesome day! Despite waking up feeling yucky. 

First I met with my newest physio. I am sad that Emma (old physio who has been with me for 3 years) has been taken off of my case. She has been a friend and has gotten me through some really rough times. My new physio Tanya seems lovely and I am looking forward to working with her... maybe she will have some new ideas for me that can get me through. 

Then a card arrived from an EDS friend and her family... definitely put a smile on my face :) 

Next we went to the scooter place and looked at the scooter we are planning on getting. The man, John was lovely. He is going to knock $300.00 off of the price and keep it for us even though he doesn't have a guarantee of money yet!! Usually he will only keep them for a week so we are aiming to get the money by then (if you would like to donate please go to: https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/4PS2f ) 

Then I went to the scrapbooking store at the Markets and got the things I needed to finish the scrapbook I am doing at the moment. 

Then Mum and I had lunch. I also bought some birthday presents to mail out.  Now I am resting in bed watching Greys Anatomy!

No comments:

Post a Comment