Friday 10 January 2014

Study Goals for 2014


My studies are very important to me and I want to do well. These are my study goals for 2014 and the reasons behind them

1.       Do 2 hours of TAFE everyday 5 days a week and if I am too sick to do TAFE one day try to make up the hours so that I do at least 10 hours of TAFE a week.
I want to do as much TAFE as I can but I also need to take into consideration my health. If I am feeling better one day I will do more but I do not want to give myself unachievable goals.

2.       Focus on my goal.
If I am focusing on my goal I will do better as I know what I am working towards.

3.       Try to do the most units I can do when depending on my health.
I want to do as many units as I can but I also need to make sure my health is looked after. So I am not setting a number but I will work hard to do the best I can

4.       Get Good Marks
I want to get good marks and do well as that will help me so much in the future.

5.       Try not to stress over it
I want to work hard but not stress as stressing makes everything SO much harder.

 

These are my study goals for 2014 what are yours?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment