Thursday 11 April 2013

HAWMC Day 7


A while back I saw someone post on an EDS site about a ‘herbal cure for Ehlers Danlos Syndrome’. If I had hear from a patient that it had worked or my doctor had said it would work I would have been more than happy to try it. I want a cure, but I don’t want to waste my Mum’s money and get my hopes up only to be let down.
I printed out the information and showed my doctor and he said it was a scam and a complete waste of time and money. Since that ‘cure’ came out I have never heard from another patient that they had been cured and I am sure if they had they would have been shouting it from the rooftops!
So that was a ridiculous ‘cure’

~~~ Sorry this is posted late. I was admitted to the hosptial and had no internet to post

No comments:

Post a Comment