Friday 8 February 2013

My Shoulder/Collarbone and Drop Attacks

Sorry I haven't posted it has been sort of crazy the past few days.

On Monday I rolled over in my sleep in the sick bay at school and dislocated my shoulder and collarbone and tore all the tendons and ligaments away so there is now nothing holding it in so it is permanently dislocated. It looks like I will need surgery.... I will have to wait a few months though.
It is very sore and swollen. It is in a sling and will be for a while.

My doctor has a theory as to why I am falling that makes sense. She thinks that the blood vessels and nerves are very floppy so they collapse for a split second causing me to fall. This cannot be confirmed and it can not be fixed... I am upset it can't be fixed but glad I am not crazy.

Lots of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment