Wednesday 19 December 2012

But you don't look sick! Part 1

There is a website I love called http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/ This blog was started by a woman who has Lupus she started 'The Spoon Theory'. It is a great analogy for people who are chronically ill. I refer to the spoon theory all the time! As do a lot of people with my conditions. I want to share some things from her site. These are for those who are sick and those who are friends and family of those who are chronically ill. I will split it into two parts. This part is for those who are sick and the next part is for those who have friends and family of those who are chronically ill.

Articles from BYDLS for those who are sick:

For the chronically ill people- look around on the site while you are there I am sure that the site will help you a lot! 
Hugs,
Rachael
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment