Friday 18 September 2015

Uplifting Music: Fight Song Playlist

I find that when I am really struggling music can help uplift me. I have some favourite christian songs too but I respect that not everyone is christian so you can skip that bit if you don't want to but I still highly suggest you listen to them :)

Colbie Caillat- Try



Favourite Lyrics: 

Wait a second 
Why should you care what they think of you
When you’re all alone
By yourself, do you like you
Do you like you

Rachael Platten Fight Song:





Favourite Lyrics:

This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me

Losing friends and I'm chasing sleep
Everybody's worried about me
In too deep
Say I'm in too deep (in too deep)


Katy Perry- Roar


Favourite Lyrics:

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter
Dancing through the fire
'Cause I am the champion, and you're gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion
'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar!



Katy Perry- Firework


Favourite Lyrics:

You don't have to feel
Like a waste of space
You're original
Cannot be replaced
If you only knew
What the future holds
After a hurricane
Comes a rainbow
Maybe the reason why
All the doors are closed
So you could open one
That leads you to the perfect road


Sara Bareilles- Brave



Favourite Lyrics:

Maybe there's a way out of the cage where you live
Maybe one of these days you can let the light in
Show me how big your brave is

Hunter Hayes- Invisible


Favourite Lyrics:

Trust the one
Who's been where you are wishing all it was
Was sticks and stones
Those words cut deep but they don't mean you're all alone
And you're not invisible
Hear me out,
There's so much more to life than what you're feeling now
Someday you'll look back on all these days
And all this pain is gonna be invisible
Oh, invisible


So now for the christian songs that I love

Britt Nicole- Have Your Way


Favourite Lyrics


So I'll stop searching for the answers
I'll stop praying for an escape
And I'll trust You God with where I am
And believe that You will have Your way
Just have Your way, just have Your way
Even if my dreams have died
And even if I don't survive
I'll still worship You with all my life
My life, yeah

Britt Nicole- When She Cries


Favourite Lyrics:

This is the dark before the dawn
The storm before the peace
Don't be afraid 'cause seasons change and
God is watching over you
He hears you

Mandisa- He is With You



Favourite Lyrics:

He is with you in the ICU
When the doctors don't know what to do
And it scares you to the core
He is with you

We may weep for a time
But joy will come in the morning


Mandisa- Stronger


Favourite Lyrics:

When the waves are taking you under
Hold on just a little bit longer
He knows that this is gonna make you stronger, stronger
The pain ain't gonna last forever
And things can only get better
Believe me
This is gonna make you stronger

Jamie Grace- Fighter


Favourite Lyrics:

But she knows the name of every nurse she sees
She's a fighter, got that fire
When they thought she'd fade away
Throws a fist up, keeps her head up
Feelin' stronger everyday
When she gets down on her knees,
She finds the courage to believe
She's a fighter, she's a figher
Who inspires, yeah



Thank you for reading I hope that this helped you and you were able to add some new music to your playlist!


****All rights go to the singer and record company****

No comments:

Post a Comment